D.I.Y COLD AIR INTAKE

My Weekend Project! Cold Air Intake Installation

Bored during weekend give me some idea to install Cold Air Intake. Luckily, manage to borrow drill from my friends. =) Let's get started!

 First thing first, locate the place to drill CAI hole. In my case, i will drill it just on top of my spotlight.


 Here is the tools i use for this project. You will need to get 3inch drill bit since the size for this type of CAI is 3inch.


 Cleaning process. Make the hole more smooth so will look much nicer. Can use sandpaper or a chisel.

My CAI hose use the original filter flow which if you can see, the flow is located behind the battery holder. To get till this process, you will need to remove the original Proton air intake.



The finish product! =)

2 comments:

CGS intake said...

Nice one! The task was pretty simple and you got more than just better looks under the hood.

Air Intake Kits said...

You drilled it perfectly. I couldn't have done it better if I were the one working on it. You are a true inspiration.

Post a Comment